Sunday, July 1, 2012

June 30th -- Fun in the Sun

When waking up to talk to Vincent, Carolina knocked on my door and invited Kayla and I on a trip to the beach thirty minutes away in Zandvoort a Zee, Holland. Of course, we were more than wanting to go and left by 11am.

First stop: Centraal Station
At the train station, we (Carolina, Kayla, Marc, and I) bought out tickets to Zanvoort a Zee, lunch for the train ride, and I invested in a beach towel for the trip.

Second stop: Beach/Ocean at Zandvoort a Zee
It was a beautiful day to relax and also have some fun in the sun. We took some pictures and walked near the water, laid in the sun (I fell asleep), ate on the waterfront, and enjoyed some icecream on the way back to the train station.

Once back to the dorms after our spur of the moment activity, I soon found that I was sunburnt pretty bad. We did not believe that it would be that nice at the beach and had left the sunscreen behind. This was a lesson learned while having fun in Holland.

PICTURES TAKEN 6.30.12



 



 









 

Random puppy on a post??
Pizzeria on the beach


No comments:

Post a Comment