Thursday, July 19, 2012

July 18th -- Hot chocolate??

First stop: Library Cafe
Kayla and I decided that it would be too loud there to get any real work done...

Second stop: Starbucks
A new Starbucks next to the library was now open so we decided to check it out. After telling the employees my order atleast four times, I took a drink out of my supposed white chocolate mocha. Turns out, it was a white hot chocolate. When telling the employee who made my drink what I had wanted, she insisted on re-making me the correct drink. She poured out the white hot chocolate and...made me the same drink! I told the white lie that it was "great!" and stuck with drinking it instead of looking like a snobby American. Luckily, it wasn't half bad! Just not the morning wake up I was looking for...

Third stop: Funenpark dorms for more work on research (and some sleeping)

No comments:

Post a Comment